Pumice is a kind of volcanic rock which consists of highly vesicular rough textured volcanic glass, which may or may not contain crystals. It is typically light colored. Pumice is created when super-heated, highly pressurized rock is violently ejected from a volcano. The unusual foamy configuration of pumice happens because of simultaneous rapid cooling and rapid depressurization. The depressurization creates bubbles by lowering the solubility of gases (including water and CO2) that are dissolved in the lava, causing the gases to rapidly exsolve (like the bubbles of CO2 that appear when a carbonated drink is opened).
Pumice micronizer is professionally processing fine and superfine powder of non-inflammable, non-explosive and brittle materials with Moh's hardness under six, the moisture under 5% such as calcite, chalk, limestone, dolomite, kaolin, bentonite, talc, mica, magnesite, illite, pyrophyllite and vermiculite, sepiolite, attapulgite, rectorite, diatomite, barite, gypsum, alunite, graphite, fluorite, rock phosphate, Kalium ore, pumice, etc., totally more than 100 kinds of materials.
Finished pumice powder fineness: 47-5 micron (325mesh-2500mesh)
Capacity: 0.4-12T per hour
Models pumice Micronizer: HGM80/HGM90/HGM100/HGM100A/HGM125
1) After crushed by hammer crusher, the large materials become smaller pieces and are sent to the micro powder grinding mill.
2) When the micro powder grinding mill is at work, the granulated materials are crushed and grinded by the rollers into particles below 47micron.
3) The high-pressure air blower constantly inhales air within the micro powder grinding mill.
4) Along with the high speed airflow, micronized materials are brought to the classifier.
5) The qualified particles are screened and driven into the cyclone powder collector, finally exit from the discharging valve at the bottom;
6) A small proportion of the fine powders, with airflow, moving to the dust cleaner. Filtered clean air will be emitted from the air outlet of muffler in the end.
Technical data of pumice Micronizer:
|Main Shaft Speed/r. p. min||230-240||200-220||180-200||180-200||135-155|
|Outlet Size L*W*H/m||13.9*4*6.2||14.7*4.8*7.2||18*4.6*8.6||18*4.6*8.6||