Phyllite micronizer is made by Shanghai Clirik, has the features of high efficiency, environmental protection, and energy consumption. The phyllite powder are widely used as new building materials and chemical products of raw materials because of rich resource and low price, getting the favor people. At present ,our ultrafine mill ;ultrafine grinding mill not only has a large number of customers at home , but also exported to dozens of countries abroad.our ultrafine mill ;ultrafine grinding mill have exported to more than 130 countries, such as USA, UAE, Ukraine, Japan, Poland, France, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Indonesia, India, Vietnam, Philippines, Canada, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Russia, and so on.
Working Principle of phyllite micronizer:
1) After crushed by hammer crusher, the large materials become smaller pieces and are sent to the micro powder grinding mill.
2) When the micro powder grinding mill is at work, the granulated materials are crushed and grinded by the rollers into particles below 47micron.
3) The high-pressure air blower constantly inhales air within the micro powder grinding mill.
4) Along with the high speed airflow, micronized materials are brought to the classifier.
5) The qualified particles are screened and driven into the cyclone powder collector, finally exit from the discharging valve at the bottom;
6) A small proportion of the fine powders, with airflow, moving to the dust cleaner. Filtered clean air will be emitted from the air outlet of muffler in the end.
Features of phyllite micronizer
l) High efficiency
Under the same finished final size and the same motor power, the capacity of stone micronizer is twice as much as jet mill, mixing grinder and ball mill.
2)Long lifecycle of spare parts
The ring and roller are forged by special material with high utilization. Under the same grinding material and finish special size, the lifecycle of spare parts is about one year, which is 2-3times longer than impact mill or turbo mill. Furthermore, the lifetime can reach 2-5 years for grinding calcite carbonate.
3)High safety and reliability
As no rolling bearings or screws in grinding cavity, there are no problems caused by bolts shedding or rapid wear of bearings and seal components.
4) High fineness and flexible adjustment
The final fineness of the grinding materials can be adjusted between 325 meshes and 3000 meshes, and the product fineness can reach D97≦5um.
The application of pulse deduster and muffler greatly alleviates dust pollution and noise.