The mica group of sheet silicateminerals includes several closely related materials having close to perfect basal cleavage. All are monoclinic, with a tendency towards pseudo hexagonal crystals, and are similar in chemical composition. The nearly perfect cleavage, which is the prominent characteristic of mica, is explained by the hexagonal sheet-like arrangement of its atoms. The mica group represents 37 phyllosilicate minerals that have a layered or platy texture. The commercially important micas are muscovite and phlogopite, which are used in a variety of applications. Mica’s value is based on several of its unique physical properties.
Mica micronizer is professionally processing fine and superfine powder of non-inflammable, non-explosive and brittle materials with Moh's hardness under six, the moisture under 5% such as calcite, chalk, limestone, dolomite, kaolin, bentonite, talc, mica, magnesite, illite, pyrophyllite and vermiculite, sepiolite, attapulgite, rectorite, diatomite, barite, gypsum, alunite, graphite, fluorite, rock phosphate, Kalium ore, pumice, etc., totally more than 100 kinds of materials.
Finished mica powder fineness: 47-5 micron (325mesh-2500mesh)
Capacity: 0.4-12T per hour
Models mica Micronizer: HGM80/HGM90/HGM100/HGM100A/HGM125
1) After crushed by hammer crusher, the large materials become smaller pieces and are sent to the micro powder grinding mill.
2) When the micro powder grinding mill is at work, the granulated materials are crushed and grinded by the rollers into particles below 47micron.
3) The high-pressure air blower constantly inhales air within the micro powder grinding mill.
4) Along with the high speed airflow, micronized materials are brought to the classifier.
5) The qualified particles are screened and driven into the cyclone powder collector, finally exit from the discharging valve at the bottom;
6) A small proportion of the fine powders, with airflow, moving to the dust cleaner. Filtered clean air will be emitted from the air outlet of muffler in the end.
Technical data of mica Micronizer:
|Main Shaft Speed(r.p.m.)||230～240||200～220||180～200||135～155|
|Outlet Size (L*W*H, m)||13.9*4*6.2||14.7*4.8*7.2||18*4.6*8.6||14*9*10.25|