Limestone is an organic compound containing calcium carbonate. Its physical and chemical properties are colorless, odorless, not easily soluble in water, its texture is compact, it is not easy to erode, its plasticity and water retention are high, and limestone after processing has higher The use value and economic value can be widely used in construction, building materials, chemical industry, highway and other industries.
Limestone micro mill grinder is mainly suitable for ultra-fine powder processing of non-flammable and explosive brittle materials with medium and low hardness and Mohs hardness ≤6, such as calcite, chalk, limestone, dolomite, carbon black, kaolin, bentonite , Talc, barite, gypsum and other more than 100 kinds of materials, the fine powder finished particle size is arbitrarily adjusted between 325-2500 mesh (47-5 microns), the output can reach 400-7500 kg per hour.
Limestone micro mill grinder
Limestone micro mill grinder works:
During operation, the motor of the main unit of the milling equipment drives the main shaft and the turntable to rotate through the reducer, and the roller pins on the edge of the turntable drive dozens of grinding rollers to roll in the grinding ring raceway. The kaolin raw ore is broken into small particles by a hammer crusher, and then sent to the storage bin by a hoist. Then, the kaolin particles are evenly sent to the upper bulk disk of the turntable through the vibrating feeder and inclined feeding pipe. Kaolin particles are scattered to the periphery of the circle under the action of centrifugal force, and fall into the ring of the grinding ring. They are impacted, rolled, and ground by ring rollers. After three-layer ring processing, they are turned into kaolin powder. The air is sucked into the machine, and the crushed kaolin powder is brought into the machine. The rotating impeller in the classifier makes the coarse kaolin powder fall back and grind. The fine powder that meets the requirements enters the cyclone powder collector and is discharged by the discharge valve at the lower part of the separator, which is the final kaolin ultrafine powder with a small amount. The airflow of fine dust is purified by a pulse dust collector and discharged through a fan and a muffler.
Performance advantages of limestone micro mill grinder:
1. The scope of application of limestone micro mill grinder is larger than that of jet mill.
2. Compared with other similar mills, the limestone micro mill grinder's grinding pressure on the material is increased by 800-1200Kg under the action of a high pressure spring.
3. In the case of the same output and fineness, the energy consumption of the limestone micro mill grinder system is only one-third of the airflow mill.
4. Small investment and high yield. Under the same output and fineness, the price of limestone micro mill grinder is only one-eighth of air jet mill.
5. The feed has a large particle size, and the ultra-fine powder with a one-time average particle size of 6.5um can be discharged.
6, overlapping multi-pole sealed grinding device, good sealing performance.
7. The dust removal effect of limestone micro mill grinder fully meets the national dust emission standards.