Micronizer mill is designed by Clirik's ngineers and techniciansl on the basis of multiple innovation, test and experience over two decades, has absorbed many advantages of home and abroad mill manufacturing technique. It is the equipment for producing fine and superfien powder of non-inflammable, non-explosive and brittle materials with Moh's hardness under six, the moisture under 5% such as calcite, chalk, limestone, domolite, kaolin, bentonite, talc, mica, magnesite, illite, pyrophyllite and vermiculite, sepiolite, attapulgite, rectorite, diatomite, barite, gypsum, alunite, graphite, fluorite, rock phosphate, Kalium ore, pumice, etc., totally more than 100 kinds of materials.
The followings are the steps of micronizer mill working:
1) After crushed by hammer crusher, the large materials become smaller pieces and are sent to the micronizer mill.
2) When the micronizer mill is at work, the granulated materials are crushed and grinded by the rollers into particles below 47micron.
3) The high-pressure air blower constantly inhales air within the micronizer mill.
4) Along with the high speed airflow, micronized materials are brought to the classifier.
5) The qualified particles are screened and driven into the cyclone powder collector, finally exit from the discharging valve at the bottom;
6) A small proportion of the fine powders, with airflow, moving to the dust cleaner. Filtered clean air will be emitted from the air outlet of muffler in the end.
Clirik begins from Customer Demand; ends with Customer Satisfaction. Hhigh quality of after-sales service symbolizes our brand and our ability. We pursue not only the good products, but also the goog after sales services. Your satisfaction with us is our final purpose.