Diatomite ，also known as diatomaceous earth , is a naturally occurring soft . It is easily crumbled into a fine white to off-white powder. It has a particle size ranging from less than 3 micrometers to more than 1 millimeter, but typically 10 to 200 micrometers. Depending on the granularity, this powder can have an abrasive feel. It is very light because of its high porosity. Diatomite consists of fossilized remains of diatoms. It is used as a filtration aid, mild abrasive in products including toothpaste, mechanical insecticide, absorbent for liquids, matting agent for coatings, reinforcing filler in plastics and rubber, anti-block in plastic films, porous support for chemical catalyst and so on.
Diatomite micronizer is professionally processing fine and superfine powder of non-inflammable, non-explosive and brittle materials with Moh's hardness under six, the moisture under 5% such as calcite, chalk, limestone, dolomite, kaolin, bentonite, talc, mica, magnesite, illite, pyrophyllite and vermiculite, sepiolite, attapulgite, rectorite, diatomite, barite, gypsum, alunite, graphite, fluorite, rock phosphate, Kalium ore, pumice, etc., totally more than 100 kinds of materials.
Finished diatomite powder fineness: 47-5 micron (325mesh-2500mesh)
Capacity: 0.4-12T per hour
Models diatomite micronizer: HGM80/HGM90/HGM100/HGM100A/HGM125
1) After crushed by hammer crusher, the large materials become smaller pieces and are sent to the micro powder grinding mill.
2) When the micro powder grinding mill is at work, the granulated materials are crushed and grinded by the rollers into particles below 47micron.
3) The high-pressure air blower constantly inhales air within the micro powder grinding mill.
4) Along with the high speed airflow, micronized materials are brought to the classifier.
5) The qualified particles are screened and driven into the cyclone powder collector, finally exit from the discharging valve at the bottom;
6) A small proportion of the fine powders, with airflow, moving to the dust cleaner. Filtered clean air will be emitted from the air outlet of muffler in the end.
Technical data of diatomite micronizer：
|Main Shaft Speed/r. p. min||230-240||200-220||180-200||180-200||135-155|
|Outlet Size L*W*H/m||13.9*4*6.2||14.7*4.8*7.2||18*4.6*8.6||18*4.6*8.6||14*9*10.25|